Multipure’s Standard Designer Faucet comes in chrome
The following faucet options available at an additional cost of $25.00
Polished Brass (MC650PB)
Brushed Nickel (MC650BN)
Brushed Stainless Steel (MC650BS)
Allow 4 weeks for delivery of custom faucets
You will get better tasting, healthier water and save money for years to come when you use a Multipure filter system.
We've got the ratings to prove it!
We want you to be totally satisfied with your purchase. So . . . there's more . . . . Multipure offers a 90 day money back guarantee.
We have a saying here, "Love this water or your money back!" Of course, we know once you have it, you'll understand why so many people choose Multipure!
This is a no-risk purchase that gives you time to evaluate one of our drinking water systems and experience the real thing! Investing in a Multipure system is a decision you won't regret!
MP1200el - Product Information
- Retail= $509.95 + $13 shipping Cont.USA
- First Year = only about42 cents per gallon!
- After 1st Year = only about 6 cents per gallon!
- Stainless Steel Housing
- Capacity: Approximately 1200 gallons
- Provides 0.75 gallons of water per minute (@60 psi, max 125 psi)
- Economical Solid Carbon Block Replacement Filter
- Cleaner and a better value than BOTTLED WATER!
Special Filtermania Package
Free system with pre-purchase of 10 replacement filters and capacity meter =779.50
Financing: Make a down-payment and get 12 month/0% financing on the balance.
Advantages of Multipure Solid Carbon Filters
- Filters do NOT remove healthful minerals
- Product comes complete with all necessary hardware and materials for installation
- Easy low-cost filter replacement
- Product performance certified and registered in CA, IA & WI
- Uses an exclusive three-stage compressed activated carbon block filtering element
- Outstanding Customer Satisfaction Guarantees
- 90 day money-back guarantee!
- 1 Year warranty on all accessories
- Lifetime warranty on product housing when filters are changed yearly
- Made of FDA approved materials
- Unrestricted flow design - source water pressure dependent
- NSF Tested and Certified to Standards 42 and 53 for removal/reduction of:
- Chlorine and particulate matter
- Cryptosporidium and Giardia
- Trihalomethanes and Turbidity
- Lead and Asbestos
- Various volatile organic compounds
- Accepted for use aboard some interstate carriers
K. Culbreth, Independent Distributor 257832
[TOP OF PAGE]