Multipure FILTER LIST
(can convert to under the sink)
600 and 960 gal.
Above or Below the Sink
Below the Sink
Below the Sink
(with capacity meter)
Drinking Water Filter
Solid Carbon - 750 Gallons
You will get better tasting, healthier water and save money for years to come when you use a Multipure filter system. We want you to be totally satisfied with your purchase. So . . . there's more . . . . Multipure offers a 90 day money back guarantee. We have a saying here, "Love this water or your money back!" Of course, we know once you have it, you'll understand why so many people choose Multipure! This is a no-risk purchase that gives you time to evaluate one of our drinking water systems and experience the real thing! Investing in a Multipure system is a decision you won't regret!
General Product Information
- Retail =$224.95 + $13 Shipping
- Made of Polypropylene
- Countertop Use Only
- Capacity: Approximately 750 gallons
- Provides 0.75 gallons of water per minute (@60 psi, max 125 psi)
- Economical Solid Carbon Block Replacement Filter at $66.45
- A much better value than BOTTLED WATER!
- Approximate PER GALLON cost for this system:
- First Year includes cost of system = approx 30 cents per gallon!
- After 1st Year with cost of replacement filter = approx 8 cents per gallon!
Advantages of Multipure Solid Carbon Filters
- Filters do NOT remove healthful minerals
- Product comes complete with all necessary hardware and materials for installation
- Easy low-cost filter replacement
- Product performance certified and registered in CA, IA & WI
- Uses an exclusive three-stage compressed activated carbon block filtering element
- Outstanding Customer Satisfaction Guarantees
- 90 day money-back guarantee!
- 1 Year warranty on all accessories
- lifetime warranty on product housing when filters are replaced yearly
- Made of FDA approved materials
- Unrestricted flow design - source water pressure dependent
- NSF Tested and Certified to Standards 42 and 53 for removal/reduction of:
- Chlorine and particulate matter
- Cryptosporidium and Giardia
- Trihalomethanes and Turbidity
- Lead and Asbestos
- Various volatile organic compounds
- Accepted for use aboard some interstate carriers
K. Culbreth, Independent Distributor 257832
[TOP OF PAGE]